Kevin is an associate on the litigation team in the Hong Kong office of Kirkland & Ellis. He has extensive experience advising clients in a range of complex and cross-border commercial disputes, in particular jurisdictional disputes, shareholder/joint venture disputes, insolvency and restructuring related disputes, urgent asset preservation applications, asset-tracing and recovery, and enforcement proceedings. Clients he has represented include listed companies, multinational corporations, financial institutions, private equity funds, state-owned enterprises, liquidators, and high-net-worth individuals.
Kevin is qualified in Hong Kong and England and Wales. He graduated with First Class Honours from Queens’ College, The University of Cambridge (LL.M., 2020) and First Class Honours from The University of Hong Kong (LL.B., 2015; BBA (Law), 2013).
Memberships & Affiliations
The Law Society of Hong Kong
The Law Society of England & Wales
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2018, Hong Kong, Solicitor
- 2020, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- University of CambridgeLL.M.First Class Honours2020
- University of Hong KongPCLLwith Distinction2016
- University of Hong KongLL.B.First Class Honours2015
- University of Hong KongB.B.A., LawFirst Class Honours2013