Kevin is an associate in the litigation team in the Hong Kong office of Kirkland & Ellis. He has experience advising clients in a range of complex and cross-border commercial and insolvency disputes, in particular jurisdictional disputes, commercial and contractual claims, shareholder/joint venture disputes and enforcement proceedings. Clients he worked with include multinational corporations, listed companies, funds, liquidators, state-owned enterprises, financial institutions and high-net-worth individuals.
He graduated with First Class Honours from Queens’ College, The University of Cambridge (LL.M., 2020) and The University of Hong Kong (LL.B., 2015; BBA(Law), 2013) and is admitted in Hong Kong and England and Wales.
Memberships & Affiliations
The Law Society of Hong Kong
The Law Society of England & Wales
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2018, Hong Kong, Solicitor
- 2020, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- University of CambridgeLL.M.First Class Honours2020
- University of Hong KongPCLLwith Distinction2016
- University of Hong KongLL.B.First Class Honours2015
- University of Hong KongB.B.A., LawFirst Class Honours2013