Sophy is an investment funds partner in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP, leading on strategy and operations. She has almost two decades of experience at leading international law firms, with a substantive track record as a practicing lawyer as well as in knowledge management, legal operations and practice management. She is passionate about the business of law and driving positive change, focusing on the efficient delivery of legal services and the continuous improvement of client experience.
Sophy holds an MBA from the Cranfield School of Management and is a certified Chartered Manager with the Chartered Management Institute.
2020, Senior Leader Master’s Degree Apprenticeship. Awarded Chartered Manager status by the Chartered Management Institute
2017, Change Management certification
2016, Lean Six Sigma certification
Memberships & Affiliations
Law Society of England and Wales
Chartered Management Institute
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2004, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England & Wales
- Cranfield School of ManagementM.B.A.2020
- BPP Law School, LondonLegal Practice Course2002
- BPP Law School, LondonPost-Graduate Diploma in Law2001
- Pembroke College, University of OxfordM.A., Modern History & Economics2000
- Pembroke College, University of OxfordB.A., Modern History & Economics2000