Rhett McPhie is an investment funds associate in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP.
Rhett advises and represents clients in all aspects of corporate and investment law, with a primary focus on the formation and establishment of private investment funds and structuring and execution of secondary transactions, and advising private equity sponsors and financial investors across a broad range of alternative investment strategies.
Rhett also advises on a broad range of corporate and financing transactions, including the full spectrum of public and private corporate transactions, mergers and acquisitions and other complex transactions. Rhett has a particular focus on the real estate, infrastructure and technology sectors having advised clients on transactions in these sectors across Asia, Europe and Americas.
Memberships & Affiliations
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2016, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria, Australia
- 2016, Admitted to the High Court of Australia
- University of MelbourneLL.M.2019Franker Pinkerton Scholarship in Hedge Funds & Private Equity
- Deakin UniversityBachelor of Laws(Hons.)2015
- Deakin UniversityBachelor of Commerce2015