Jai Mudhar is a restructuring associate in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP.
Jai advises sponsors, debtors, creditors and strategic investors on UK-based and cross-border restructurings. Jai has experience in identifying and analyzing distressed investment opportunities and advises investment banks, hedge funds and private equity houses in their in their review and diligence of European investment opportunities in stressed and distressed transactions.
“A new regime for managing national security risk,” R3 Recovery Magazine, June 2022
“Brexit: beyond all recognition?” R3 Recovery Magazine, March 2021
Memberships & Affiliations
Insolvency Lawyers Association, Associate Member
International Women's Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2020, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- University of Law, LondonLegal Practice Coursewith Distinction2018
- University of Law, LondonGraduate Diploma in Lawwith Distinction2017
- University College LondonM.Sc., NeuroscienceMerit2015
- University of KentB.Sc., BiologyFirst Class Honours2013