Kalish Mullen is a debt finance partner in the Paris office of Kirkland and Ellis LLP. Kalish is dual qualified (English law and French law) and acts principally for private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies on cross-border leveraged acquisition financings and other financing transactions. He also has experience on infrastructure finance and debt restructuring transactions.
Admissions & Qualifications
- Avocat à la Cour (France)
- 2014, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- BPP Law School, LondonPost-Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice2011
- King's College LondonLL.B., English and French Law2010
- Université Paris 1 Panthéon-SorbonneMaîtrise en Droit, Droits Français et Anglais2010