Kirsteen Nicol is a banking partner in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP. Her practice is primarily focused on representing sponsors and portfolio companies on complex, cross border leveraged financings. Kirsteen has a broad range of banking and debt finance experience, including syndicated and club lending, leveraged acquisitions, corporate lending and general banking.
Kirsteen has been recognised:
- in the “Up and Coming” category by Chambers UK (2021) for her “growing reputation” and “strength in large-cap financings”
- as a “Next Generation Partner” by The Legal 500 UK (2021)
- in the “Highly Regarded” category by IFLR1000 (2021) for Banking
- by Legal Week in its list of “Rising Stars: The UK's Best Up and Coming Female Lawyers” (2021)
- as a dealmaker in The Lawyer “Hot 100” (2019), which celebrates the United Kingdom’s top lawyers acting on the most significant matters with creative flair.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2010, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of Scotland
- University of AberdeenDiploma in Legal Practice2007
- University of GlasgowLL.B., LawFirst Class Honours2006