Sarah Nolan is an investment funds associate in the New York office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. Sarah advises and represents clients with respect to all aspects of the structuring, fundraising and operation of alternative investment funds, with a primary focus on private equity and credit funds.
Admissions & Qualifications
- Not admitted to practice in New York
- 2019, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England & Wales
- 2018, Admitted to the Law Society of Ireland
- King's College LondonLL.M., International Financial LawMerit2013
- University College Dublin and Université Paris II, Panthéon-AssasBCL with French Law2012