Registered Foreign Lawyer Mergers & Acquisitions Private Equity
Kirkland & Ellis
Joshua Payne is a Registered Foreign Lawyer in the Hong Kong office of Kirkland & Ellis. His practice focuses on public and private M&A across a range of industries representing private equity firms, global financial investors and major corporates in Asia.
In 2018/19, Joshua was on secondment as Legal Counsel to CVC Capital Partners’ Hong Kong office, covering the firm’s investments across Asia.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2020, Hong Kong, Registered Foreign Lawyer
- 2018, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- BPP University, LondonLegal Practice CourseDistinction2016
- BPP University, LondonGraduate Diploma in LawDistinction2015
- Durham UniversityB.A., Politics2013