Ross Powell is an associate in Kirkland’s Washington, D.C., office. His practice focuses on complex trial litigation in federal and state courts across the country. He has represented clients in litigation matters involving class actions, commercial disputes, business torts, employee benefits, securities fraud, trade secrets, and antitrust.
"Copyright Registrations: Who, What, When, Where, and Why," (with Dotan Oliar and Nate Pattison) 92 Tex. L. Rev. 2211 (2014).
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2017District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- University of Virginia School of LawJ.D.2015
Order of the Coif
Editorial Board, Virginia Law Review
- Stanford UniversityB.S., Chemistry2007