Alan Rabinowitz is an intellectual property partner in the New York Office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. His practice focuses on counseling clients on IP issues, with an emphasis on patent litigation before federal district courts and patent proceedings before the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
Alan’s patent experience includes working with a wide range of technologies, including computer hardware and software, computer graphics, streaming media, wireless communication systems, consumer electronics, and computer security.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2010, New York
- Registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- New York University School of LawJ.D.2009Staff Editor, Journal of Law and Business
- Columbia University, Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied ScienceB.S., Computer Engineering2006