- WeWork Inc. (NYSE: WE) and its subsidiaries in connection with:
- the comprehensive restructuring of its capital structure through a series of transactions with an ad hoc group of noteholders representing more than 60% of the company’s public notes, a third-party investor and affiliates of SoftBank Group Corp.;
- a $250 million private placement offering of senior secured notes;
- a secondary offering of $550 million of senior notes from a selling noteholder affiliated with SoftBank.
- Lone Star in connection with a $350 million senior notes issued to finance the acquisition of AOC Resins.
- Owens & Minor, Inc. (NYSE: OMI) in the issuance of $600 million of senior notes.
- Invacare Corporation (NYSE: IVC) in connection with a series of transactions, including the issuance of $41 million in aggregate principal amount of Convertible Senior Secured Notes and 2.7 million of shares of common stock in exchange for certain existing convertible senior notes.
- Clearlake Capital Group in a $625 million senior notes offering to finance its acquisition of Springs Window Fashions.
Tender Offers, Exchange Offers and Consent Solicitations
- Genius Sports Limited (NYSE: GENI) in its offer to exercise and consent solicitation relating to outstanding warrants.
- Paya Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYA) in its exchange offer and consent solicitation relating to outstanding warrants to purchase shares of common stock.
- Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) in its acquisition of Akouos, Inc. (Nasdaq: AKUS), a precision genetic medicine company that is developing a portfolio of gene therapies for the treatment of inner ear conditions, including sensorineural hearing loss.
Initial Public Offerings and Other Equity Offerings
- Studio City in its $500 million private placement.
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Twin Ridge Capital Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: TRCA), a publicly traded special purpose acquisition company, in its $270 million business combination with Carbon Revolution Limited (ASX: CBR).
- Investindustrial Acquisition Corp. in its $3.2 billion combination with Ermenegildo Zegna Group, a world-renowned Italian luxury house, and concurrent $250 million common equity private placement.