Tom is a Registered Foreign Lawyer in Hong Kong and a partner in Kirkland & Ellis LLP (U.S.) working in the Debt Finance team. Tom focuses his practice primarily on advising private equity sponsors on cross-border event-driven leveraged financings, including leveraged buy-outs, acquisitions of minority investments, bolt-on acquisitions, dividend recaps and refinancings. Tom also has experience in margin lending on listed and unlisted shares and real estate finance.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2017, Hong Kong, Registered Foreign Lawyer
- 2015, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- BPP Law SchoolLPC; GDL2012–2013
- University of CambridgeM.Phil., Political Thought and Intellectual History2011
- University of CambridgeB.A., History2010