Stephen Silva is a litigation associate in Kirkland's Bay Area office. His practice focuses on complex commercial litigation in federal and state courts.
Stephen has represented clients in arbitrations, regulatory and governmental investigations, and in state and federal court in matters including employment disputes, commercial contracts, copyright, insider trading, and class actions.
Before joining Kirkland, Stephen was an Assistant General Counsel at a New York financial services company and practiced at the New York office of another international law firm.
Admissions & Qualifications
- New York
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Harvard Law SchoolJ.D.cum laude2016
- Yale CollegeB.A., Portuguese2010