Francesca is a partner in the corporate group of Kirkland’s London office. She has experience across a wide range of corporate law transactions for financial sponsor and corporate clients, with a focus on public and private acquisitions, including cross-border deals.
Francesca has been recognised as a “Rising Star” by The Legal 500 UK in upper mid-market and premium mergers and acquisitions (£500 million plus) for three consecutive years.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2013, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- BPP Law School, LondonAccelerated Legal Practice Coursewith Distinction2011
- BPP Law School, LondonGraduate Diploma in LawCommendation2010
- Newnham College, University of CambridgeM.Phil., Classicswith Distinction2009Newnham College Academic and Choral Scholar
- Newnham College, University of CambridgeM.A., ClassicsTriple First Class Honours2008Newnham College Academic and Choral Scholar