Katerina is an investment funds partner in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP. Her practice focuses on advising global sponsors in relation to all aspects of the structuring, formation and operation of private funds, including credit funds, buyout funds, venture funds, funds-of-one and special situations funds.
Katerina also has experience in derivatives, fund finance and retail structured products offerings.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2016, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England & Wales
- BPP Law School, LondonLegal Practice Coursewith Distinction2010
- BPP Law School, LondonGraduate Diploma in LawCommendation2009
- Queen Mary University of LondonLL.M.Merit2008
- Moscow State UniversitySpecialist in Law2007