Altera Infrastructure L.P., a global provider of critical infrastructure assets to the offshore energy industry, in its entry into its debtor-in-possession credit facility, and subsequent financing of seven exit credit facilities totaling nearly $1.6 billion, in connection with its emergence from Chapter 11 bankruptcy
Fusion Risk Management, a portfolio company of Vista Equity Partners, in its refinancing
Vista Equity Partners on first lien and second lien term loan facilities and revolving facilities to finance the acquisitions of:
- Solera (combination with Omnitracs and DealerSocket)
- Infoblox for $3.4 billion (with Warburg Pincus)
- Advanced for $2.4 billion (with BC Partners), and the combination of STATS with Perform
- Vertafore, Inc. for $2.7 billion (with Bain Capital Partners)
- Cvent, Inc. for $1.65 billion, Infoblox Inc. for $1.6 billion and EAB Global for $1.55 billion
- MindBody, Inc. for $1.9 billion, Apptio, Inc. for $1.94 billion and Marketo, Inc. for $1.79 billion
- CentralSquare Technologies (with Bain Capital Partners; combination of Superion, Tritech and certain businesses of Aptean) ($1.4 billion in term loans and revolving commitments)
- Superion, LLC (SunGard’s former public sector business), Market Track (now Numerator), Xactly, LogicMonitor, PlanSource and iCIMS, as well as financings for Vista portfolio companies including TIBCO, Greenway, Active Network, Advanced, Aspira, Zapproved, PeopleAdmin, PowerSchool and NAVEX
$1.27 billion in term loans and revolving commitments to finance the acquisition of Ikaria, Inc. by Madison Dearborn Partners
$580 million in term loans and revolving commitments for International Market Centers, a portfolio company of Bain Capital Partners, to refinance various real estate based facilities into one corporate facility
$715 million in term loans and revolving commitments to finance the acquisition by Kohlberg, Kravis & Roberts of The Crosby Group, Inc.
$3.5 billion in term loans and revolving and bridge commitments to finance the acquisition by Zebra Technologies Corporation of the enterprise business of Motorola Solutions, Inc.