Anastasis Voskos is an associate in the Debt Finance team based in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP.
Anastasis has experience on a wide range of debt finance matters, including acquisition finance, asset finance, cross-border finance and general banking. He also has experience on corporate law matters.
“Greek LNG Market: Current Status and Future Developments,” Oil, Gas & Energy Law, 2020
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2021, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- 2021, Piraeus Bar Association
- London School of Economics and Political ScienceLL.M., Corporate and Commercial Lawwith Distinction2020A.G. Leventis Foundation Scholar
- National and Kapodistrian University of AthensLL.B.First Class Honours2019
- The American College of GreeceFinanceFirst Class Honours2018
Stavros Niarchos Foundation Scholar