Alan Walker is a tax partner based in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP. Alan advises on UK direct and indirect taxation across a wide range of transactions and asset classes. He specialises has significant experience in advising on the structuring and implementation of complex M&A transactions, corporate re-organisations, corporate restructuring and insolvency, real estate and real estate finance. He also has extensive experience advising on tax aspects of banking and capital markets transactions, infrastructure finance, securitization and fund formation.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2004, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- College of Law, LondonLPC2001
- College of Law, LondonPost-Graduate Diploma in Law2000
- Pembroke College, University of CambridgeM.Nat.Sci.1999
- Pembroke College, University of CambridgeB.A., Natural SciencesHons.1999