Emma Whenham is an investment funds associate in the San Francisco office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP.
Emma advises and represents clients with respect to the establishment, fundraising and ongoing operation of alternative investment funds, the investment into such funds by potential investors, and secondary transactions. Emma’s primary sectors of focus include private equity funds, real estate funds and venture capital funds.
Admissions & Qualifications
- Not admitted to practice in California
- 2015, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- College of Law, LondonLegal Practice CourseCommendation2013
- College of Law, LondonGraduate Diploma in LawDistinction2012
- Cardiff School of Law and PoliticsB.A.Honors2010