Daniel Yip is a corporate associate in the New York office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. Daniel's practice is focused on mergers and acquisitions, as well as advising companies with respect to corporate governance, joint ventures and other general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Kirkland & Ellis LLP, Daniel was an associate at a leading Canadian law firm, where he maintained a practice that included mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and acquisitions and dispositions of commercial real estate and capital projects.
Judicial Forecasting: When All Is Not As It Seems, 8 H. K. J. Legal. Stud. 169 (2014)
Admissions & Qualifications
- Not admitted to practice in New York
- 2017, British Columbia, Canada
- University of TorontoJ.D.Senior Editor, University of Toronto Faculty of Law Review
- University of Pennsylvania Law SchoolLL.M.with DistinctionAssociate Editor, University of Pennsylvania East Asia Law Review
- The University of British ColumbiaB.Sc., Chemistry & English Literature