Kenneth Young is a litigation partner in the Houston office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. His practice focuses primarily on complex commercial litigation. He has experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants in state and federal court in a variety of matters, including contract, intellectual property, and employment disputes.
Of Poops and Parasites: Unethical FDA Overregulation, 69 Food & Drug L J 55 (2014).
Admissions & Qualifications
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- University of Chicago Law SchoolJ.D.with Honors2013Managing Editor, The University of Chicago Law Review
- Brigham Young UniversityB.S., Molecular Biology & Japanesemagna cum laude, with Honors2010