Middle-Market Deals of the Year 2022
Mergers & Acquisitions honored Kirkland & Ellis with six “Deal of the Year” awards as part of its list of its annual Middle-Market Deals of the Year for 2022. Kirkland was recognized for the following deals:
- Aerospace, Defense & Government Services Deal of the Year: Represented Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe-backed GovernmentCIO in its acquisition of Salient CRGT, a provider of data analytics, cloud, agile software development, cybersecurity, and infrastructure solutions to U.S. national security, federal civilian, and federal health agencies, from Bridge Growth Partners and Frontenac
- Digital Structure Deal of the Year: Represented Abry Partners-backed Donuts, a provider of domain name management and registration services and generic top-level domain offerings, in its sale to Ethos Capital.
- Enterprise Software Deal of the Year: Represented Vista Equity Partners in its acquisition of Drift, a SaaS startup company and developer of a conversational marketing and sales platform.
- Financial Technology Deal of the Year: Represented Francisco Partners in its acquisition of TradingScreen, a provider of trading execution and order management software, and Imagine Software, a real-time risk and compliance software platform, and subsequent combination of the two into a new company, TS Imagine.
- Technology Deal of the Year: Represented Vista Equity Partners-backed Zego, a provider of real estate software and payments solutions, in its $925 million sale to Global Payments (NYSE: GPN)
- Technology & Services Deal of the Year: Represented Waud Capital Partners-backed CyberGrants, a provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions for corporate social responsibility (CSR), employee engagement, and volunteer management, in its sale to Apax Partners