Please join us for our "Structuring and Negotiating LBOs" seminar, chaired by Kirkland partner Jack S. Levin, P.C. This exciting seminar will review the legal, tax, structuring and practical negotiating aspects of buyouts and other complex private equity deal-doing.
Topics covered will include:
- Structuring buyout of target company
- Negotiating acquisition
- Negotiating debt and equity financing for acquisition
- Compensating target executives through equity-based incentives
- Tax, SEC, accounting and other legal and practical aspects of acquisition and financing
- Special issues in acquiring public company
- Special issues in acquiring distressed company
- Restructuring distressed portfolio company
- Forming private equity fund, including developments in taxation of carried interests
- Using partnership, LLC or other tax flow-through entity
The seminar will be held in San Francisco on September 9, 2011; in New York on September 15, 2011 and; in Chicago on September 22, 2011. To register for this event, please click here.
For more information, please contact Elizabeth Elliott at +1 (312) 862-6273 or firstname.lastname@example.org.