The 25th Annual Technology & Law Seminar will be held in our Chicago office on Tuesday, May 15, 2018. Hosted by Kirkland partners, William Streff, Garret Leach, Eric Hayes and Robin McCue, this one-day seminar will explore current strategic legal issues relating to intellectual property and technology including:
- Current and potential impact of recent decisions on PTAB trial practice
- Potential liability for embedding, framing and linking on the Internet and using social media
- View from the Trenches — Update on copyright law, including the recent Fox News/TVEyes and Rentmeester/Nike decisions
- The increasing role of economics in IP disputes before the ITC
- The Final Countdown — 10 Days until the GDPR!
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency: The New Frontier
- Quick tips on how to use technology more effectively and securely
Tuesday, May 15
9:30 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
10:00 a.m. Program
3:30 p.m. Networking Reception
Kirkland & Ellis
300 North LaSalle
Formal invitation to follow.
Kirkland is an approved State Bar of California and State Bar of Texas CLE provider and an approved provider by the Illinois and New York MCLE boards. This program is currently pending CLE credit approval.
For more information, please contact Hailey Granatelli at +1 312 862 2536.