As we enter the last quarter of this extraordinary year, companies will have to consider how and if they want to expand into a market bristling with opportunity (though not without risks). While current market dynamics offer numerous paths to liquidity, convertible bond offerings (“converts”) remain an attractive solution for many corporate issuers. A successful convert deal is driven by the careful integration of tax, accounting, derivatives, risk and other commercial factors. With new convert accounting rules fast-approaching, join us as we explore the nuts and bolts of the converts decision.
- Magnus Orrell, Managing Director, Deloitte & Touche
- Gregory Batista, Managing Director, J. Wood Capital Advisors
- Jason Wood, Founder & CEO, J. Wood Capital Advisors
- Josh Korff, Partner, Capital Markets, Kirkland & Ellis
- Jaime Madell, Partner, Derivatives, Kirkland & Ellis
- David Grenker, Partner, Tax, Kirkland & Ellis
- Christian Nagler, Partner, Capital Markets, Kirkland & Ellis