A definitive endgame for USD LIBOR is clear, and banks will likely stop issuing USD LIBOR-linked loans after 2021 (if not sooner).
Join us as industry leaders discuss key issues in the transition away from LIBOR, including the anticipated impending release of Term SOFR, the emergence of alternative credit sensitive rates, best practices in the transition to an alternative rate and preparation for a potential multi-rate world in 2022.
- Michelle Kilkenney, Kirkland & Ellis LLP (Moderator)
- Jaime Madell, Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Xavier Madrid, Ernst & Young
- Tal Reback, KKR & Co. Inc.
- Kelly Young, Ares Management