Kirkland & Ellis LLP is a proud sponsor of the New York Bar Association and BISNOW presents NY Investment Summit. The conference will be held on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at the NY Bar Association Headquarters in New York. Discussion topics include:
- What does the capital landscape look like nationally and what markets are attractive to investment?
- When will construction financing return?
- What lies ahead for the CMBS market?
- When will equity waiting on the sidelines be deployed and into what asset classes?
- What are the current positions on office building acquisitions, and will decisions be focused mainly on job creation?
- What impact will the resolution of distressed assets have on the capital markets in the next few years, if any?
Kirkland partner Stephen Tomlinson will be a moderator.