Kirkland is proud to support the 2021 Wharton Private Equity & Venture Capital Conference on April 8–9th. The virtual conference brings together thought leaders, experienced partners and renowned academics to discuss the changes, challenges and opportunities created by the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as share outlooks on the future of investing.
Ashley Gregory will lead the keynote interview with Seema Hingorani, Founder and Chair of Girls Who Invest, and the below partners will moderate the following conference panels:
- Joshua Kogan — Consumer
- David Nemecek — Private Credit
- Shawn O’Hargan — Large Cap Buyouts
- Andrew Arons — Middle Market Buyouts
- Stephen Hessler — Special Situations & Distressed
- Constantine Skarvelis — Healthcare