Lamina Bowen is the managing attorney in the New York office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. In her role as managing attorney, Lamina is the firm's authority on complex procedural and strategic issues that arise during the litigation life-cycle. She has worked on a range of complex litigation matters in both state and federal courts and in matters before regulatory agencies.
Lamina is a program developer and lecturer for in-house Continuing Legal Education programs and training initiatives and maintains an active pro bono practice.
Admissions & Qualifications
- New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Seton Hall University School of LawJ.D.2014Seton Hall Law Legislative Law Journal
- St. John's UniversityM.P.S.summa cum laude2008
- St. John's UniversityB.S.cum laude2004