Alexandra Caritis is a litigation associate in Kirkland’s Houston office, where she focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation matters. She has experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants in state and federal court in a variety of matters, including energy, contract, fraud, consumer, and bankruptcy-related disputes.
Before entering private practice, Alexandra served as a law clerk to the Honorable Marvin E. Aspen in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
Memberships & Affiliations
Federal Bar Association for the Southern District of Texas, Member
The Collegiate School of Houston, Founding Board Member
Teach for America Houston, Junior Board Member
Admissions & Qualifications
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Northwestern Pritzker School of LawJ.D.
magna cum laude2015
Order of the Coif
Northwestern Journal of Law and Social PolicyCaptain, National Trial Team
- Washington and Lee UniversityB.A., Economics & Political Philosophy2010
Phi Beta Kappa
Captain, Mock Trial Team