Lauren Casazza is a litigation partner in Kirkland’s New York office. She is an established litigator, representing private equity and other investment firms, corporations, and individuals in a wide variety of complex commercial litigation matters at both the trial and appellate court levels, and in arbitration. She also represents corporations in highly sensitive and complex investigations, including those related to government enforcement matters, workplace compliance, and unlawful harassment issues.
Lauren serves as Co-Chair of Kirkland’s Firmwide and New York office Recruiting Committees, helps lead Kirkland’s Women’s Leadership Initiative, and drives various Firmwide diversity programs.
Memberships & Affiliations
American Bar Association
Board Member, Connecticut Children’s Medical Center Foundation
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2002New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Georgetown University Law CenterJ.D.cum laude2001
Primary Editor, Georgetown University Law Journal
- Duke UniversityB.A., Public Policysumma cum laude1998
Phi Beta Kappa
Graduation with Highest Distinction in Public Policy Studies