Ryan is an associate of the Firm’s corporate department in Hong Kong. He is a solicitor qualified in Hong Kong and is also a non-practicing lawyer qualified in the PRC.
Ryan has been involved in a range of corporate matters, including initial public offerings, mergers and acquisitions of public and private companies and post-listing regulatory compliance. Ryan worked at Sidley Austin prior to joining Kirkland & Ellis.
Ryan is fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2014, Hong Kong, Solicitor
- 2010, People’s Republic of China (non-practising)
- The Chinese University of Hong KongPCLL2012
- The Chinese University of Hong KongJ.D.2011
- East China University of Political Science and LawLL.B.2008