Chris Connolly is a corporate partner in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP.
Chris has experience in a broad range of corporate law matters, including cross-border M&A, public-to-private takeovers, group reorganisations and joint ventures.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2016, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- BPP Law School, LondonAccelerated Legal Practice CourseDistinction2014
- BPP Law School, LondonGraduate Diploma in LawDistinction2013
- University of CambridgeM.Phil., Theoretical LinguisticsDistinction2012Arts and Humanities Research Council Academic Studentship
- University of CambridgeM.A., Modern and Medieval Languages (Russian and French)Starred First2011Peterhouse Academic Scholarship