Fiona Constant-Lotz is an associate in the Antitrust and Competition team based in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP. Fiona has experience over a wide range of EU and French competition law matters, including multi-jurisdictional merger control, cartel and abuse of dominance investigations, industry investigations and general competition compliance.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2021, Avocat à la Cour (France)
- Ecole de Formation du Barreau de ParisCertificat d’aptitude à la profession d’avocat2020
- King's College LondonLL.M., Competition LawMerit2019
- Lille Catholic UniversityMaster II Pratique du droit des affaires2018
- EDHEC Business SchoolProgramme Grande École, Law and Management2018