Since joining Kirkland, Pratik has represented:
- Goldman Sachs and Baird, in connection with Ranpak Holdings Corp.’s (NYSE: PACK) secondary offering of $105 million of Ranpak’s common stock
- OneSpaWorld Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: OSW) and Steiner Leisure Limited, a portfolio company of L Catterton, in connection with a secondary offering of $76.6 million of OneSpaWorld Holdings’ common shares
- Option Care Health (NYSE: OPCH) and Madison Dearborn Partners in connection with over $1 billion of primary and secondary offerings of Option Care Health’s common stock
- viagogo in connection with its issuance of $365 million of senior preferred stock
Special Purpose Acquisition Company Transactions
- Tailwind Two Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: TWNT), a special purpose acquisition company focused on the technology and direct-to-consumer sectors, in its $300 million initial public offering
- Tailwind International Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: TWNI), a special purpose acquisition company focused on the technology and direct-to-consumer sectors in Europe, in its $300 million initial public offering
- Yucaipa Acquisition Corporation (NYSE: YAC), a special purpose acquisition company in its $3.2 billion business combination with SIGNA Sports United
- KORE Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: KORE) in its $1 billion business combination with Cerberus Telecom Acquisition Corp., an affiliate of Cerberus Capital Management, L.P.
High Yield and Investment Grade Debt Offerings
- Builders FirstSource, Inc. (NYSE: BLDR) in its $300 million add-on senior notes offering
- Clearlake Capital Partners in connection with a $400 million senior notes offering to finance Clearlake’s acquisition of PriSo Holdings Corporation (PrimeSource)
- Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) in connection with a four-tranche investment grade notes offering worth over $2 billion and including Eli Lilly’s inaugural “Sustainability Bonds” as well as the corresponding tender offer
- Imperial Dade, a portfolio company of Bain Capital, in its $660 million senior notes offering
- Restaurant Brands International Inc. (Burger King) in connection with a $800 million Rule 144A/Reg S first lien senior secured notes offering
- Restaurant Brands International Inc. (Burger King) in connection with a $750 million Rule 144A/Reg S first lien senior secured notes offering
- Stone Point Capital in its $6 billion acquisition of CoreLogic, including CoreLogic’s $750 million senior secured notes offering
Restructuring and Liability Management Transactions
- WeWork Inc. (NYSE: WE) and its subsidiaries in connection with a comprehensive restructuring of its capital structure through a series of transactions with an ad hoc group of noteholders representing more than 60% of the company’s public notes, a third-party investor and affiliates of SoftBank Group Corp., implemented through certain exchanges of $1.2 billion of WeWork’s existing unsecured notes for new debt and equity securities and the issuance of $675 million of new secured notes for cash
- Avaya Holdings Corp. and certain of its affiliates in their Chapter 11 cases in connection with corporate governance and securities matters
- The Lycra Company and its subsidiaries in connection with a comprehensive debt refinancing, including a refinancing of its existing senior secured notes and associated transactions
Public Mergers and Acquisitions
- Option Care Health (NYSE: OPCH) in connection with its acquisition of Amedisys, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMED)
- CFG Investments S.A.C. in connection with a tender offer to repurchase over $32 million of its first lien senior secured notes and second lien senior secured notes
SEC Compliance, Disclosure and Corporate Governance
- Builders FirstSource, Inc. (NYSE: BLDR)
- Option Care Health (NYSE: OPCH)
- Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT)
Prior to joining Kirkland, Pratik was involved in the following matters:
Debt Capital Markets
- Advised the joint structuring advisors/lead arrangers on India's first issuance of listed debt securities by a real estate investment trust.
- Advised India's largest public sector bank on its dual tranche Rule 144A/Regulation S-compliant issuance of senior notes on the London Stock Exchange.
- Advised on the Regulation S-compliant listed debt offering by an Indian subsidiary of a Canadian asset management company.
Equity Capital Markets
- Advised the issuer and major selling shareholders on one of the first initial public offerings by a life insurance corporations in India.
- Advised on several initial public offerings and private placement of listed stock for companies in the real estate, infrastructure, healthcare and facilities management sectors in India.