Sion Davies is a partner in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP. Sion’s practice focuses primarily on EU and UK merger control, and he has significant experience of co-ordinating international merger control filings across Europe, Asia and the Americas. Sion also advises on antitrust and behavioural issues, and has in-house legal experience at a global fast-moving consumer goods company.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2016, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- King's College LondonPost-Graduate Diploma in EU Competition LawDistinction2018
- Kaplan Law SchoolLPCDistinction2014
- College of Law, LondonGraduate Diploma in LawDistinction2012
- Exeter UniversityHistoryFirst Class2011