Sion Davies is a partner in Kirkland’s London office, and is a member of the Firm’s Antitrust & Competition Practice Group. Sion advises on the full spectrum of competition law, with a particular focus on representing clients in merger control proceedings before the UK Competition and Markets Authority, the European Commission and other competition authorities around the world. Sion has particular experience in coordinating international merger control and foreign investment processes on large global transactions. Sion is ranked by Who’s Who Legal 2023 as a ‘Future Leader’, and is recognised for his “superb analytical skills, practical business judgment, and excellent understanding of merger control rules”.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2016, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- King's College LondonPost-Graduate Diploma in EU Competition Lawwith Distinction2018
- Kaplan Law SchoolLPCwith Distinction2014
- College of Law, LondonGraduate Diploma in Lawwith Distinction2012
- Exeter UniversityHistoryFirst Class Honours2011