Kendra Delaney is an intellectual property litigation associate in the Los Angeles office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. Kendra concentrates her practice on patent, trade secret, trademark, and consumer protection litigation. Kendra has worked on a variety of complex matters involving diverse technologies, including medical devices, wireless communications, and computer software. Kendra has experience with various stages of litigation, including pre-litigation evaluation, fact discovery, expert discovery and motion practice. Her experience includes motion drafting, preparing witnesses for depositions, and expert witness preparation, including for expert reports and depositions. Kendra also has experience representing companies in Federal Trade Commission investigations and in providing related compliance counseling. Kendra is also active in pro bono matters.
Admissions & Qualifications
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of LawJ.D.2021Order of the Coif
- Rice UniversityM.M., Music History2009
- Baylor UniversityB.M., Piano Pedagogysumma cum laude2007