Rikesh Gandhi is a tax associate in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP.
Rikesh has worked on a wide range of UK and international tax matters, including cross border private equity, M&A transactions, real estate and SDLT, private fund structuring, reorganisations and tax litigation.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2022, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- BPP Law School, LondonLL.M., Commercial Legal Practice2020
- BPP Law School, LondonGraduate Diploma in Law2019
- London School of Economics and Political ScienceM.Sc., Finance and Economics2004
- London School of Economics and Political ScienceB.Sc., Economics2003