Társis Goncalves is an investment funds partner in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP. He advises private investment funds on a range of complex business transactions in the secondary market, including traditional portfolio sales, stapled secondary offerings, secondary direct transactions, fund restructurings and other GP-led transactions.
Társis also has extensive experience of a broad range of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate advisory matters. Társis has a particular focus on the infrastructure and energy sectors having advised clients on a number of transactions in these sectors across Europe, Americas and Asia.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2015, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- 2011, New York
- 2009, Brazil
- University of DundeeM.B.A., Oil and Gas Management2012
- University of DundeeLL.M., Petroleum Law and Policywith Distinction2011
- New York University School of LawLL.M., Corporate Law2010
- Universidade do Estado Rio de JaneiroLL.B., Law2008