Deirdre Haugh is a partner in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP. Deirdre has experience advising on UK and EU financial regulation and fund matters, including in relation to the UK Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, the rules and guidance of the UK Financial Conduct Authority and EU single market legislation such as MiFID, AIFMD and MAR.
Deirdre has been recognised as a ‘Rising Star’ by The Legal 500 UK (2020).
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2015, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- 2012, New York
- 2012, Law Society of Ireland (non-practicing)
- Law Society of Ireland, Dublin, IrelandSolicitor Professional Practice Course I and II2012
- New York University School of LawLL.M., General Studies2009
- University College DublinLL.B.First Class Honours2008