Damian advises international, regional and local fund managers in connection with the formation and governance of private funds and separate accounts across asset classes including private equity, private debt and special situations and real estate and other real assets. He also advises institutional clients in connection with secondary portfolio and direct transactions. Damian also advises institutional limited partners in connection with private fund and separate account investments.
Speaker, Secondary Deals: Getting into the Detail, Kirkland & Ellis Liquidity Solutions Academy, New York City, New York, November 6, 2019.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2014, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- 2012, Hong Kong, Solicitor
- 2006, Victoria, Australia (non-practicing)
- University of TasmaniaJ.D.with Honors2004
- University of TasmaniaB.A.; LL.B.with Honors2004