Alyssa Kalisky is a litigation partner in Kirkland’s Chicago office whose practice focuses on antitrust and competition matters and complex commercial litigation. She has a broad range of litigation experience, spanning the insurance, pharmaceutical, and retail industries. Alyssa has also advised and successfully represented many private equity clients and their portfolio companies in a wide range of disputes. She has litigated cases at both the trial and appellate stages in various state and federal courts, as well as in arbitration. Most recently, Alyssa served as trial counsel to Flexus Biosciences, a Bristol-Myers Squibb subsidiary, in a $1 billion trade secret trial that resulted in a complete defense verdict.
In addition, Alyssa actively participates in Firm committees, diversity initiatives, and recruiting efforts, and was previously the Co-Chair of the Firm’s Associates Committee for the Chicago office. She has represented numerous pro bono clients and served as guardian ad litem, representing at-risk children and seniors throughout guardianship proceedings. She also regularly serves as a mentor and diversity liaison for law students.
Admissions & Qualifications
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- University of Michigan Law SchoolJ.D.magna cum laude2013
Contributing Editor, Michigan Telecommunications and Technology Law Review
Order of the Coif
- University of MichiganB.A., Organizational Studies & Communication Studieswith High Distinction2010
Phi Beta Kappa