Alyssa Kalisky is a litigation partner in Kirkland’s Chicago office whose practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, privacy litigation, as well as antitrust and competition matters. She has a broad range of litigation experience, spanning the insurance, pharmaceutical, and retail industries. Alyssa has also advised and successfully represented many private equity clients and their portfolio companies in a wide range of disputes. She has litigated cases at both the trial and appellate stages in various state and federal courts, as well as in arbitration. Most recently, Alyssa’s Seventh Circuit win on an issue of first impression in a class action under the Genetic Information Privacy Act was highlighted in the National Law Journal and recognized by The American Lawyer in its Litigator of the Week series.
In addition, Alyssa actively participates in Firm committees, diversity initiatives, and recruiting efforts, and was previously the Co-Chair of the Firm’s Associates Committee for the Chicago office. She has represented numerous pro bono clients and served as guardian ad litem, representing at-risk children and seniors throughout guardianship proceedings. She also regularly serves as a mentor and diversity liaison for law students.
Admissions & Qualifications
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- University of Michigan Law SchoolJ.D.magna cum laude2013
Contributing Editor, Michigan Telecommunications and Technology Law Review
Order of the Coif
- University of MichiganB.A., Organizational Studies & Communication Studieswith High Distinction2010
Phi Beta Kappa