Victoria Legg is a corporate partner in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP. Victoria has experience in private equity transactions, private mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures, acting for private equity sponsors and other financial investors globally. She advises on a broad range of corporate law matters, including domestic and cross-border M&A, disposals, leveraged buyouts and portfolio company management.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2016, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- The University of Law, MoorgateLegal Practice Coursewith Distinction
- BPP Law School, LondonGraduate Diploma in LawCommendation
- London School of Economics and Political ScienceM.Sc., International RelationsMerit
- University of SouthamptonB.A., HistoryFirst Class Honours