Victoria Legg is a corporate partner in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP. Victoria has experience in private equity and infrastructure transactions, private mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures, acting for private equity investors, infrastructure investors and other financial investors globally. She advises on a broad range of corporate law matters, including domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, disposals, restructurings, leveraged buyouts, portfolio company assistance and corporate advisory work.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2016, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- The University of Law, MoorgateLegal Practice Coursewith Distinction
- BPP Law School, LondonGraduate Diploma in LawCommendation
- London School of Economics and Political ScienceM.Sc., International RelationsMerit
- University of SouthamptonB.A., HistoryFirst Class Honours