A luminary in his field, he has a very good reputation in the market. - Chambers
Wolfgang Nardi is a debt finance partner in the Munich office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP.
He advises national and international clients in acquisition and corporate finance transactions, restructuring and general finance matters. His particular focus lies on advising investors on the financing aspects of private equity transactions and financial restructuring in a private equity environment and in finding solutions for the non-consensual refinancing or restructuring of syndicated debt to German debtors.
Wolfgang is recognized in the most recent editions of IFLR1000 (2022) as well as Chambers Europe (2021) and Chambers Global (2021) for banking & finance. He is also listed among the “Best Lawyers” for banking and finance law as well as leveraged buyouts in Germany by Handelsblatt Best Lawyers 2021.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2008, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- 2002, Germany
- BPP Professional EducationQualified Lawyers Transfer Test2008
- Higher Regional Court of NurembergSecond State Examination2001
- University of RegensburgM.A., Political Science2000
- European University InstituteLL.M., European and Comparative Law1999
- University of RegensburgFirst State Examination1998