He's friendly and personable, and he probably knows my company better than me. He has a superb memory and takes the initiative himself. - Chambers
Wolfgang Nardi is a debt finance partner in the Munich office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP.
He advises national and international clients in acquisition and corporate finance transactions, restructuring and general finance matters. His particular focus lies on advising investors on the financing aspects of private equity transactions and financial restructuring in a private equity environment and in finding solutions for the non-consensual refinancing or restructuring of syndicated debt to German debtors.
Wolfgang is recognized in the most recent editions of IFLR1000 (2019) as well as Chambers Europe and Chambers Global (2019) for banking & finance. He is also listed among the “best lawyers” for banking & finance in Germany by Handelsblatt Best Lawyers 2018.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2008, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- 2002, Germany
- BPP Professional EducationQualified Lawyers Transfer Test2008
- Higher Regional Court of NurembergSecond State Examination2001
- University of RegensburgM.A., Political Science2000
- European University Institute, Florence, ItalyLL.M., European and Comparative Law1999
- University of RegensburgFirst State Examination1998