Vincent advises private equity houses, sovereign wealth funds and corporates on leveraged buyouts, private equity acquisitions, fund investments and public-to-private conversions and has considerable experience advising on cross-border transactions. Vincent works from both our London and Paris offices, providing clients with a unique perspective on these regions, with the ability to harness the full resources of Kirkland’s global reach to match a client’s global needs.
Chambers & Partners states “Vincent has long-standing experience in the private equity market. He assists international clients with sales, investments and acquisitions." Clients enthuse: "He is strong technically, strong commercially and he is a nice guy” (Chambers Europe, 2020).
Prior to joining Kirkland, Vincent co-led the Financial Sponsor Group at Linklaters LLP.
Memberships & Affiliations
Admissions & Qualifications
- Avocat à la Cour (France)
- Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- Paris Bar School1998
- Université Paris-Sud, Paris XIDESS Juriste d’affaires1997
- Université Paris-Sud, Paris XIMaîtrise droit des affaires1994–1997
- HEC Paris Business School1993–1996