Noah is an associate in the Investment Funds Group. He advises private fund sponsors on a broad range of legal matters relating to their asset management businesses, including:
- Adviser Structuring — Counseling new and existing asset managers in structuring and registering as investment advisers with the SEC, including setting up compliance infrastructure.
- Fundraising — Assisting private fund sponsors with fundraising, ensuring fund offerings comply with federal securities laws, investment vehicles meet appropriate exemptions under the Investment Company Act, and disclosures meet regulators’ expectations.
- Transactions — Advising private equity sponsors on transactions, ensuring deal structures and related fees will withstand regulatory scrutiny.
- GP Strategic Matters — Assisting private fund sponsors with regulatory issues regarding minority stake sales, asset management mergers and acquisitions and secondary transactions.
- Adviser Compliance — Advising private fund sponsors on regulatory and compliance matters arising under the Investment Advisers Act, such as marketing restrictions, custody requirements, pay-to-play rules and principal and agency cross transactions.
- Government Interaction — Counseling private fund sponsors through SEC examinations and enforcement actions.
- Warburg Pincus
- Oaktree Capital Management
- SoftBank Investment Advisers
- H.I.G. Capital
- Rockwood Capital
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2015New York
- Cornell Law SchoolJ.D.2015
- University of TorontoB.Com.2009