Joshua Rabinovitz is a partner in the litigation practice group, where he focuses on securities and other financial litigation. He has been recognized by The Legal 500 U.S. for Securities: Shareholder Litigation from 2014–2019. He was named one of Law360’s twelve “Rising Stars” in securities litigation in 2014. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Rabinovitz was a Trial Attorney at the United States Department of Justice, Civil Division, where he handled a broad range of federal litigation nationwide. From 2011 to 2013, he also served as a Lecturer in Law at the University of Chicago Law School.
Lecturer in Law, University of Chicago Law School, 2011–2013
Admissions & Qualifications
- Washington, D.C.
- New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- University of Chicago Law SchoolJ.D.with Honors2000
Donald Egan Scholar
Harold and Milton Durchslag Scholar
Articles Editor, University of Chicago Law Review
- Northwestern UniversityB.A., Historycum laude1997Departmental Honors