Sarah Roberts is an investment funds associate in the San Francisco office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. Sarah’s practice focuses on advising sponsors on the structuring and operation of private funds investing across all major asset classes, as well as on separately managed accounts, carried interest and co-investment plans. Sarah also advises investors proposing to invest in such funds.
Admissions & Qualifications
- Not admitted to practice in California
- 2013, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- University College LondonM.A., Classics2010
- College of Law, LondonLPC2009
- The University of Law, ChesterGDL2008
- University College LondonB.A.Hons.2007