Kristin Rose is a partner in Kirkland’s Los Angeles office. Her practice focuses on complex civil litigation in federal and state courts, as well as regulatory investigations related to securities and disclosure issues. Kristin has represented clients in a variety of industries, including investment banking, private equity, consumer lending, payment processing, and consumer products. Her experience encompasses the substantive areas of securities and shareholder litigation, commercial contracts, fraud, business tort, director and officer liability, False Claims Act litigation, and unfair or deceptive trade practices litigation. She is a member of the group recognized by The Recorder as the Securities Litigation Department of the Year in 2015.
Kristin has experience with various stages of complex litigation, including fact investigation, managing discovery, motion practice, and trial. Kristin is also active in pro bono matters.
The Legal 500 United States, General Commercial Disputes, 2020
Kirkland & Ellis Pro Bono Service Award, 2012–2017
Memberships & Affiliations
Association of Business Trial Lawyers
Admissions & Qualifications
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the District of Kansas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Georgetown University Law CenterJ.D.cum laude2011
Articles Editor, Georgetown Journal of International Law
Barristers’ Council - Moot Court
- University of California, BerkeleyB.A., Political Economywith High Distinction2008Phi Beta Kappa