Dr. Johannes Rowold is a corporate associate in the Munich office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP.
He focuses on all aspects of German business and corporate law and advises in particular corporate clients, private equity and other financial investors on national and cross-border mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions as well as public takeovers and corporate reorganizations.
The right to appoint the special auditor in stock corporations, Betriebs-Berater (BB), 2020, p. 1865 (co-author with Dr. Jan-Benedikt Fischer)
More legal certainty in the shareholders’ general meeting, Der Betrieb (DB), 2019, p. 712 (co-author with Dr. Achim Herfs)
Duties and options for action of board members in international conflicts of jurisdictions, 2019, Baden-Baden: Nomos
Admissions & Qualifications
- Higher Regional Court of HamburgSecond State Examination2020
- Bucerius Law SchoolDr. jur.2019
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of LawVisiting Researcher2018
- Bucerius Law SchoolFirst State Examination2016
- Northwestern Pritzker School of LawExchange Semester2013